This is a 2,250 Square foot building built in 1920 that was last used as a medical clinic.
Very nice commercial building. This building was built in 1955 and is in excellent shape. Main part was remodeled in 2009. This building is set up for two separate businesses with each having their own entrance and a shared parking lot. There is 8324 sq. ft. with a partial basement. Interior pictures will be posted at a later date.